- A valid Passport ( Must have at least 6 months validity at time of travel with 2 adjacent blank pages )
- An outgoing & return plane ticket to the country of residence (if applicable)
- Up-to-date appropriate vaccinations i.e Yellow Fever, Cholera etc. Which you will need to travel, the Consulate does not have to see this.
You will need to provide;
1. An official Invitation OR 'Certificat D'Hebergement' (Certificate of Accommodation) from Congo-Brazzaville. Please provide 2 copies of this document. If the invitation or certificate is not an original, a copy will suffice.
2. A company letter from your employer which must state the following information;
- Full names of employee, nationality and passport number
- Job title, purpose of travel, length of Visa required and expected date arrival in Congo-Brazzaville/Pointe Noire.
- Full address and contact name of company in Congo-Brazzaville
- The employer's full responsibilities of the employee, including repatriation in case of emergency
You will need to provide;
- A Certificate of Accommodation (Certificat d'Herbergement) provided by relatives or friends in Congo-Brazzaville
(If born in DRC Kinshasa, a Certificat d'Herbergement is mandatory)*
- Copy of Hotel Reservation / Detailed Itinerary of trip (Including official confirmation from Rep of Congo-Brazzaville)
Please provide 2 copies of this document.
RESEARCH & FILMING
Business visa conditions will apply. In addition, all journalists, photojournalists, researchers, cameraman, producers must obtain a written permission to film or carry out their duties in the country provided by the relevant Ministry in Brazzaville, before entering the country.
Please provide a full inventory of all equipment, this will be certified by the Consulate, and must be carried at all times during stay in Congo.
Note: Driving over land, using your own vehicle will require a Carnet de Passages en Douanes.
15 Day Visa - £75.00
1 Month (30 Days) Visa - £120.00
2 Months (60 Days) Visa - £150.00
3 Months (90 Days) Visa - £180.00
6 Months (180 Days) Visa - £300.00
1 Year (365 Days) Visa - £550.00
EXPRESS SERVICE - £25.00
PLEASE NOTE ALL FEES ARE TO BE PAID IN CASH (£)
THE CONSULATE CAN NOT FACILITATE CARD PAYMENTS AT THIS TIME
Visas processing time is 3 working days (unless Express Service)
When applying for a Visa you can come to the Consulate, you do not have to come in person, someone can come on your behalf.
Visa applications can be sent to our address, by courier or by Royal Mail Special Delivery. All applications sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery must have a paid return envelope as this will not be the Consulates responsibility. This service is available for UK applicants only.
We accept cash or Postal Order for this type of application.
Postal Orders should be made payable to 'Consulate of Congo Brazzaville'
Please contact the consulate to inform us that you are sending an application prior to sending them.
All applicants from outside of the UK will need to apply via an associate / Visa agent based in London/UK on their behalf. If you are based outside of the UK, the Consulate requests that you contact us prior to applying.
The latest visa submission is 2:00 PM,Monday to Friday